Current Student Organizations
Re-Recognition for existing organizations for 2022-2023 academic year will begin August 1st. Organizations that failed to submit/complete the registration forms on EngageSC for the 21-22 academic year status is now Inactive. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions/concerns.
University recognition is required on annual basis to maintain the status of a university Recognized Student Organization (RSO)
RSO Privileges & Responsibilities
Recognized student organizations are offered privileges, provided the organizations accept certain responsibilities. All student organizations must complete USC’s Campus Activities recognition process in order to be an officially Recognized Student Organization (RSO).
Student Organization Resources
Learn more about USC Risk Management, Space Requests, Field Trip and Event Guidelines and Waivers, Funding and more!
Needed prior to filling out the EngageSC registration form:
Additional information may be required for some RSOs that work with Youth and in a Healthcare environment.
- Roster of minimum 10 enrolled USC students
- Faculty or Staff Advisor
- Must be a full-time employed faculty or staff member
- Must be found on the USC directory
- Please review the Student Handbook policies for RSOs.
Hazing Module: usc.prevent.zone
- Five (5) members in your organization have completed the Hazing Prevention Module.
- Recertification of the hazing prevention module must be completed every year.