Mission and Goals
To build community and foster leadership development through co-curricular opportunities that enhance the Trojan experience.
Campus Activities objectives align with the USC Student Affairs Strategic Goals to:
- Educate and develop leaders by engaging students in conversations of personal, group, and community values;
- Create transformative educational experiences where students and communities thrive;
- Support equity, inclusion, and a campus culture driven by student well-being;
- Provide students with opportunities to learn life skills.
- Sponsor services, programs and events to educate, advocate, entertain and challenge students.
- Provide students with the necessary tools and resources for their individual and student organization success.
- Support student advocacy efforts.
- Create a unique student life experience exclusive to USC.
How to Get Involved
Campus Activities offers several involvement opportunities for USC students:
- We offer various leadership programs to help you develop valuable skills and build community on campus.
- Join a student organization by searching the list of more than 800 clubs and student organizations on our Student Organizations page.
- Interested in service? Campus Activities provides great opportunities through our Volunteer Center Programs to give back to our local and global community.
- Graduate and Undergraduate Student Government offer committees and other involvement opportunities. Learn how you can make a difference on campus or help plan campus-wide events on the Student Governance page.