What We Do
Campus Activities coordinates activities and events to educate and entertain; promotes diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness; and establishes safe environments to build healthy, social relationships.
To build community and foster leadership development through co-curricular opportunities that enhance the Trojan experience.
Campus Activities objectives align with the Division of Student Affairs Strategic Goals by:
- building confident leaders through initiatives that engage students in conversation of personal, group, and community values;
- providing students with the necessary skills to create community-focused programming;
- creating a transformative educational experience outside of the classroom;
- fostering peer leadership and serving as a neutral and unbiased resource to all student organizations;
- enhancing the individual and academic success of our veteran and military community.
- Sponsor services, programs and events to educate, advocate, entertain and challenge students.
- Provide students with the necessary tools and resources for their individual and student organization success.
- Support student advocacy efforts.
- Create a unique student life experience exclusive to USC.
Our Core Values
How to Get Involved
Campus Activities offers several involvement opportunities for USC students:
- We offer various Leadership Programs to help you develop valuable skills and build community on campus.
- Join a student organization by searching the list of more than 800 clubs and student organizations on our Student Organizations page.
- Interested in service? Campus Activities provides great opportunities through our Volunteer Center Programs to give back to our local and global community.
- Graduate and Undergraduate Student Government offer committees and other involvement opportunities. Learn how you can make a difference on campus or help plan campus-wide events on the Student Governance page.
- Student Veterans, visit the Veterans Resource Center’s page for more information about programs, services, and resources at USC.