University Re-Recognition for the 2020-2021 Academic Year*
[Updated 8/28/20] Re-recognition will be opening on Thursday, September 3, 2020. Information will be sent out to the student organizations.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions/concerns.
University recognition is required on annual basis to maintain the status of a university Recognized Student Organization (RSO)
Current RSOs can see the list of privileges here
SCampus polices regarding RSOs can be found here
RSOs will be notified via engageSC the filling period for the 2019-2020
Click here to learn more about engageSC
Step 2: Hazing Prevention 101™ Course
– FIVE members must successfully complete the Hazing Prevention 101™ Course. (https://usc.prevent.zone/)
Step 3: Fill out the Re-register form through engageSC.
– Go to engageSC>Organizations>Register Organization>Find your organization>Click Re-Register (in blue)
– Make sure to have prepared:
– 10 student members (minimum)
– 1 staff or faculty advisor
*Members/Advisor must accept the invitation to join if they are not already on the roster (via email invitations)
– Updated Constitution
Step 4: WAIT for Campus Activities to review your application. You will be notified through engageSC.