Re-Recognition for existing organizations will begin Tuesday, September 7th.
Information will be sent via EngageSC On September 7th with instructions and requirements.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns.
Re-Recognition starts September 7th and all documents and forms must be submitted by September 26th.
Needed prior to filling out the EngageSC registration form:
- Roster of minimum 10 enrolled USC students
- Faculty or Staff Advisor
- Must be a full-time employed faculty or staff member
- Must be found on the USC directory
- Hazing Module: usc.prevent.zone
- Five (5) members in your organization have completed the Hazing Prevention Module (in the last two years, starting 9/3/2020).
- Recertification of the hazing prevention module must be completed every two (2) years, so if all five members completed the module during last year’s re-recognition process, you will just submit the member names.
- If those members have left the organization new members must be identified to complete the module.
- Please review SCampus policies for RSOs
- Additional information may be required for some RSOs that work with Youth and in a Healthcare environment.
How to find EngageSC Re-Registration form:
- Log into EngageSC
- Click Organizations
- Click Register an Organization (left side of the page)
- Find your RSO
- Select Blue Button (Registration) next to your RSOs name
- Complete Forms
*If you do not have access to your RSO’s EngageSC account for some reason please complete the following:
- First request to join the organization on EngageSC
- Once requested email email@example.com
- Name of RSO (no abbreviations please)
- Primary Contact Name
University recognition is required on annual basis to maintain the status of a university Recognized Student Organization (RSO)
- Current RSOs can see the list of privileges here
- SCampus polices regarding RSOs can be found here
- RSOs will be notified via engageSC the filling period for the 2019-2020
- Click here to learn more about engageSC