University Re-Recognition for the 2019-2020 Academic Year*
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions/concerns.
Step 1: Watch Re-recognition video
>Playlist of 12 videos
>In-person presentation can be done upon request (email@example.com)
Step 2: Submit Quiz
>Five officers/members listed on your organization’s roster must pass quiz with 90% or higher
Step 3: Fill out the Re-register form through engageSC.
>Go to engageSC>Organizations>Register Organization>Find your organization>Click Re-Register (in blue)
>Make sure to have prepared:
>10 student member email (minimum)
>1 staff or faculty advisor
Step 4: Wait for Campus Activities to review your application. You will be notified through engageSC.
- University recognition is required on annual basis to maintain the status of a university Recognized Student Organization (RSO)
- Current RSOs can see the list of privileges here
- SCampus polices regarding RSOs can be found here
- RSOs will be notified via engageSC the filling period for the 2019-2020
- Click here to learn more about engageSC