Re-Registration for the 2018-19 Academic Year:
Annual Recognition is required for all returning Recognized Student Organizations for the 2018-2019 academic year. All steps must be completed by September 30th.
On September 30, if your organization has not met the re-recognition requirements, it will become inactive for the academic year.
New Student Organizations click here.
Step 1. OrgSync: Campus Activities has moved to a new student organization management system, OrgSync, during summer 2018
- All returning RSO’s must create an OrgSync profile follow the steps below:
- Head to https://orgsync.com/login/university-of-southern-california
- Click “Sign in with Campus ID” and provide your shibboleth credentials (same as those used to sign in to my.usc.edu)
- Click Organizations
- Click Register New Organization (Green Button)
- Select Umbrella- Campus Activities
- Complete form and click submit (note: there is not an option to save)
- Must have at least five student on roster
- Updated Constitution
- Must have a full-time faculty/staff Advisor
- Must agree to all USC SCcampus and Campus Activities Policies
- Advisors: All the steps need to be completed by the student group. Once student submits the OrgSync profile the Advisor will receive an automated email with a link from OrgSync to confirm Advisor status.
Step 2. Re-recognition Workshop: To gain re-recognition, please send at least one representative of your organization to the re-recognition meeting onFriday, September 7th, 2018 (UPC) or Monday, September 10th, 2018 (HSC).
*UPC: University Park Campus *HSC: Health Sciences Campus
Step 3. September 30th: By this date make sure your organization has:
- Submitted OrgSync application & necessary documents
- Attended September 7 meeting
- Advisor has confirmed their status
Wednesday, August 22, 11am-2pm
Wednesday, August 22, 7pm-9pm
Thursday, August 23, 11am-2pm
Recognized student organizations (RSOs) are eligible to table at the Fall 2018 Involvement Fair. All RSOs were sent an email in April with sign-up information. All spots are filled for Fall 2018. Students may show the morning of to inquire about any day of openings.