On behalf of the Division of Student Affairs and the Department of Public Safety, welcome to the neighborhood!
Being a USC student carries a great amount of personal responsibility. As a member of the University community, you are encouraged to help make your neighborhood a great place to live.
The best way to be a good neighbor is to talk to your neighbors and introduce yourself when you move in. By treating your neighbors with respect, you will gain their respect in return.
A few other helpful tips include:
- Become an active member of your neighborhood.
- Be considerate of your neighbors and try to limit excessive noise.
- Try to observe “quiet hours” between 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Remind your guests to keep trash picked up and not to litter our neighborhood.
- Do not discard furniture in or by any garbage cans. You can arrange for bulky item removal pick-up through LA Sanitation.
- Ensure that you and your housemates are familiar with the L.U.G.O policy.
We invite you to be a great neighbor and hope that you will take a moment to review the resources and information provided throughout this website.