The mission of the Center for Innovation and Research on Veterans & Military Families (CIR) at the USC School of Social Work is to strengthen the support network of veterans and military families.
Through education and training, innovation, research and partnerships, CIR bridges the gap between military and civilian communities. The center guides behavioral health practitioners, develops new technologies, informs policymakers, builds community networks and produces research with real-world applications.
The USC Emeriti Center in partnership with Student Affairs’ Veterans Resource Center has created a way for USC retired and active faculty, staff and alumni veterans to offer friendship and support for USC student veterans.
The USC Student Veterans Support Network provides a place for current and retired faculty, staff, and alumni Vets to register their interest in connecting with USC student Vets. Fellow Trojan veterans supporting student veterans is just another way for our Trojans to support those who have been through similar circumstances.
If you are interested in being contacted by a USC student veteran please sign up here.
The USC Alumni Veterans Network (USCAVN) strengthens the community of Trojan veterans through social, educational and service-oriented engagement opportunities. The Alumni Veterans Network is open to all USC alumni who are veterans.
Sign Up Today! Subscribe to our mailing list here.
Who is eligible? Retired Air Force personnel and their dependents.
- food or utilities
- emergency travel
- medical or dental expenses
- educational grants for family members of active duty military personnel
Who is eligible? Active duty members of the Air Force
- financial and emergency assistance
- credit and money management
- college planning
- home buying counseling
- estate planning
Who is eligible? American Legion Members
- temporary financial assistance
- shelter, food, utilities and health expenses
- assistance with child care
- vehicle repairs and other routine household expenses
- home and vehicle adaption
- pro bono financial planning
Who is eligible? Active duty service members and veterans
- mortgage or rental assistance
- home repair/maintenance
- vehicle repair/maintenance
- medical expenses
- transportation expenses
5730 Uplander Way Suite 100
Culver City, CA 90230
Phone: 310-641-0326 or 877-927-8387
Who is eligible? Veterans and service members who incurred a physical or mental injury, illness, or wound, co-incident to their military service on or after September 11, 2001 and their families.
- registering as an Alumni or family member to participate in WWP programs and services
- answering questions about WWP programs and services
- connecting with a WWP benefits liaison
- identifying appropriate financial assistance options
- finding resources to aid in accessibility modifications
- locating resources to provide emotional support