Leadership, Education, and Development
L.E.A.D. Immersion strives to enhance the USC student experience through meaningful opportunities and models a holistic approach to student development. The goal of the program is to transcend the concept of leadership through service and personal reflection. Through active participation, students will gain personal insight to their leadership abilities and identify areas of development, sharpen current leadership skills and gain a greater understanding of social inequities in the surrounding area.
L.E.A.D. Immersion Completion Requirements
- Complete 40 hours of service, preferably with the same organization of your choice
- Submit thoughtful reflections after each experience
- Meet regularly with assigned mentor
- Complete an Action Research Project
Benefits of Completion:
- Individualized leadership training and mentoring
- Gain practical and applicable knowledge that can lead to success and productivity on the job, internship, student organization, or in the community
- Develop an understanding of self, groups, and community
- Involvement experience for your résumé and portfolio
How to apply:
All students are encouraged to participate in L.E.A.D. Immersion. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis – there are no deadlines to apply.
For more information, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org