Leadership, Education, and Development
The Learn, Educate, and Develop (L.E.A.D.) Certificate is a year-long program offered by Campus Activities aimed to identify and promote practices, approaches, and behaviors that cultivates positive change.
Students will engage in a variety of workshops and co-curricular experiences, and meet regularly with a mentor who will guide students to better understand their function as change agents at individual, group, and societal levels.
|L.E.A.D. Certificate Overview|
|Seminar||8-weeks||Infused by leadership research and theory, students will create a personal leadership philosophy|
|Workshops||3||Participate in meaningful conversations around leadership while developing practical skills|
|LeaderShape||1||Off-Campus retreats focused on leading with integrity. Students have three options to choose from|
|Community Project||1||Students will design and implement a resolution to a social issue in the community|
*Students will have two semesters to complete all components
*Seminar will take place every Wednesday from 5:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
Upon completing the program, you will earn a L.E.A.D Certificate promoting the competencies you have developed. This certificate will highlight your involvement on campus and overall leadership abilities.
Benefits of Completion:
- L.E.A.D. Certificate for your résumé and portfolio
- Gain practical and applicable knowledge that can lead to success and productivity on the job, at your internship, in your student organization, or in your community
- Develop and enhance a personal philosophy of leadership that includes an understanding of self, groups, and your community.
- Upon completion, the L.E.A.D. Certificate will appear on your official academic transcript
- Upon completion, students will receive a graduation cord
Students must be in good academic standing with the University with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5. This program is intended for upperclassmen (Junior – Graduate Students).
The 8-week seminar is only offered in the fall semester. We are currently not accepting applications.
For more information, e-mail: email@example.com